7.29.2013

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?


Do you watch The Mindy Project? I do. I loved it. Truth be told, I can relate to the awkwardness of the character. I also loved The Office. Start to finish. It was different a different show when it ended than when it began. But I liked all the styles of writing, enjoyed MOST of the characters. Again, perhaps because so many of the characters were just awkward.

Oh how I laughed reading this. I bet it would be really entertaining to listen to this book on tape/CD/iPOD/etc.  I liked this more than I liked Tina Fey's book. I wasn't put off by as much of what she says. The language was cleaner.  I enjoyed, like with Fey's book, learning of how Kaling got her start, the breaks she got, where she gets her ideas, how much is reality based.

Definitely one to read. 

Please enjoy.



http://theconcernsofmindykaling.com/the-book

No comments: