10.05.2011

Sisterhood Everlasting


Have you read these books? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books? The first one was cute. The next three had there good parts, but definitely had some bad parts. I enjoyed the movies. I wasn't sure what to think when I heard she had another book out about the sisterhood though.

Can I tell you? I am so glad I read this one. I hated this book. I was so mad at what happened (and when you read it, you'll understand what I mean.) But I loved the book at the same time. I am certain this is the last book. It has to be. And I thought it was a great end to the whole storyline for these characters.

If you haven't read the books before, read the first one, and then watch the first and second movie. Skip books two through four - or don't. But then read this one, number five. I think you'll be glad you did.

Enjoy!

No comments: