4.12.2011

the list.



I decided when I began reading this book that it was not my cup of tea. I am not big into thrillers or crazy murder mysteries so much, but this book was so creative that I kept on through to the end. And I suppose I did enjoy it. It was nice to switch things up, since I seem to be in a YA swing right now.

From Goodreads:
A technothriller about a group of ten people who all have tattoos of numbers on the bottoms their feet, and don't know why.One of them, a Chicago Homicide cop named Tom Mankowski, has had one of these strange tattoos since birth. When he investigates a violent murder and discovers the victim also has a tattooed number, it sets the ball rolling for an adventure of historic proportions.

To say more would give away too much
.

And I agree with that. 

This book has to do with cloning, murder, and government takeovers. Among other things.
It was creative and entertaining, but I won't be keeping it around to read a second time.

No comments: