9.29.2010

Poison, Magic and Fire Study Triology


















Here's another fun trilogy if you are looking for some quick books to read. The books remind me a bit of the Shannon Hale (who has hopefully had her twins by now) Goose Girl series in that each books is the story of the discovery and development of another "magical power" - only in these stories, it is the same character developing her talents. The order of the stories is Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study. I definitely liked Poison Study best. It was the most original story of the three. I felt the third one dragged just a little just because I'd figured out the story and wanted the characters to figure it out too. But over all, I enjoyed the stories in all three books.

Enjoy

1 comment:

ariel said...

i am so reading these. this is totally up my alley :)