3.12.2015

The Rosie Effect


A sequel to The Rosie Project??? I didn't even know it was being written. Truth be told, it didn't need to be written. The first was so great. I happened to see a story about it in a magazine and immediately requested it from the library. I wanted to love this story as much as I did the first book. I found myself so frustrated by the actions of the characters throughout the entire story, but because of the end of the story, I ended up loving it. I'm only rating it as "liked" because of the frustration throughout. But boo for writing a story where I could totally see it as being in my own life, and then referencing my favorite movie, being my favorite for reasons mentioned in the book. You got me Simsion... you got me.

Enjoy this quirky group of characters.

No comments: