3.12.2015

The Art of Racing in the Rain


A friend in my ward (local Church congregation) recommended this to me when she learned I was a reader. I was a little hesitant to read when she told me about it. I'm not an animal person, AT.ALL. But I had a lull in things coming in from the library so I checked it out from the digital library on my kindle.  I actually really, really enjoyed this book.

It is told from the viewpoint of the dog... but it could have been told by a person.  Just a touching story about the ups and downs of life.  The main character (beside the dog) is a race car driver. The story follows his career, his person life - what it's like balancing career and home life as a race car driver, though it could apply to many, many professions.

This was just a good book to sit down and read over a few days.

Enjoy.

No comments: