9.02.2014

Big Little Lies

I just got back from my cabin, which if you are a long time reader of our book blog, you know that means I go away for a little over a week and come back having finished a whole bunch of books.  This book was my favorite of the trip.  I am definitely a fan of the Moriarty books I've read.  This is the third I have read, and I just like that she makes me want to keep reading. Not many of the books I brought up this summer made me want to keep reading - boo!  But this one did.

Like The Husband's Secret, where so many people's lives are affected by the lies of others and by hiding truths from others, this story follows the stories of a few families, and how their experiences bring them together.

This was an ideal vacation book.  You just keep reading (and you want to keep reading.)

Enjoy!

No comments: