9.23.2011

The Lost: A Search for Six of Six Million


Do you have a family member who is in to genealogy? This is a perfect book for them. This is a really interesting story of a man who searches for his uncle, who with his family, perished at the hands of the Nazis. This is a story of a man who wouldn't give up, who wanted to know the truth, who wanted to know what happened to his uncle.

I know that my dad will give me little genealogy assignments here and there. My dad loves doing genealogy. He and my mother travel the globe visiting cemeteries, visiting our clan's castles, visiting the fields where they forged battles. Fortunately, they have do not had to visit a town where our ancestors were murdered by a barbarian's vendetta against an innocent race.

There were parts where I skimmed through just because, I'm not an intense genealogist. I did love this book though. I am amazed by what this man discovered, I am impressed by his determination.

Enjoy.

No comments: