4.17.2011

I Am Number Four


I suppose I should read everyone else's reviews now. I haven't done it yet. I haven't seen the movie yet, of course wanting to read it first. I am really wondering how they filmed some of these scenes. And unfortunately, knowing that the girl from Glee is plays the main female role, I was in conflict, because I can't see her playing that role... guess when I see it, it will be a true test of her acting?

I enjoyed the story. I found the idea original (not of course the idea of aliens living on earth, the rest of it.) Seems like new young adult fiction is pretty centered around vampires or aliens. I thought this book was clean too, which for me makes it that much better.

I am not sure how the sequels will be, but this was a really quick read for me. I think this would be a great vacation book.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

ariel said...

at barnes and noble they have a new section called "young adult paranormal romance" or something like that. it's pretty overdone!

BUT i am currently reading a YA paranormal romance/fantasy type book and thoroughly enjoying it, so there ya go :)

Caprene said...

that is hilarious. I'll have to share with some friends. They always seem to recommend "young adult paranormal romance" novels to me it seems.

stephani said...

i finally saw this movie, and weird as it sounds..my husband enjoyed it more than i did. i prefer the book.