9.07.2010

The Day the Falls Stood Still


So I am torn on this book. If it had ended differently, I could have said I loved the story. But alas, the author went with an expected ending.  I'm not going to spoil the story for anyone, but if you are interested, or after you read it, you can read this post on my regular blog where I talk about book endings.  

I enjoyed so much of this story. I enjoyed how our main character stands up for what she knew was best, even when others didn't understand and the results aren't to everyone's benefit, at least they don't think they are. I also enjoyed reading of characters who would sacrifice what they wanted when that sacrifice would bring happiness to those they loved. I enjoyed reading of how the characters dealt differently with all theirs struggles.

I just wish it had ended differently.

Enjoy.

No comments: