8.11.2010

Homer's Odyssey

Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned About Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat

Another Reader's Choice read. I have to admit that so far it's fallen short on most of the reads. But this one was fairly entertaining and enjoyable. It's the story of a woman who takes on cat number three, Homer, a blind cat after having his eyes removed as a kitten, and how she learned life lessons from his approach to life.

Like I said, it's entertaining, but non fiction doesn't always have a draw for me and this one fell under the category of "interesting, but not sure if it was worth the time."

Though I must say that there were parts that had me laughing. I am a cat lover myself, having two crazy but loving cats, and when she described how each animal truly has it's own personality and quirks I totally agreed. And Homer does seem like an exceptionally interesting cat. So I'd say I liked it.

No comments: