2.23.2009

the girlfriends guide to pregnancy.

This book was entertaining, if nothing else. I laughed out loud many many many times. It appealed to me because none of my girlfriends or sisters have had babies... and I think it served its purpose! It was just comforting to read about this woman and all of her girlfriends going through the same joys of pregnancy that I am! Aside from being amusing/comforting, there were a couple of chapters that actually provided me with useful information {14. What to Take to the Hospital, 15. Labor Begins, 16. Going to the Hospital}. The author was blunt, detailed, and irreverant... so I don't recommend this one if you're a squeamish prude.... especially Chapter 9 {Sex & Pregnancy}.

It was a fun read... but I maybe should have checked it out from the library instead of buying it.

No comments: