10.16.2013

What Alice Forgot

This is another book that was recommend as one to read this summer. This time, I agree. This was my favorite read at the cabin this summer. I was loving it, I was loving it, we got to the end, and I was hating it, and then I got to the real end, and I was loving it again.
I'm not sure what to tell you about the book though. A woman looses er memory, and then goes through the process of gaining it back. What an opportunity to have a chance to redo your life. To go back to who you were when things were simple. But I think we also see just how different experiences really influence who we are.
I think many readers will be happy with the pseudo ending, and upset by the real ending. And others will be like me - unhappy with the pseudo ending, and happy with the real ending. Pick your poison.
Enjoy!

No comments: