10.16.2013

& Sons

This book was recommended as one of the books to read this summer. Folks, this is not a book to read [last] summer. Ugh! I just kept hoping it was going to better. That there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Nope. No redemption. I wanted to find something positive in the story. I wanted to find out why it was such a find. There was one twist in the story that was creative, and I like what the author did with that twist. But really, it just dragged on and on and on and on and on and on... get my point. Oh, and it is another one of those stories where I could not tell who the narrator was. The chapter would start with the main narrator, but then it would change to someone else mid-chapter and I would struggle to figure out who that someone else was. A.NNOY.ING!
I don't recommend this one.

No comments: