9.11.2012

The Distant Hours



I read this one a while ago. I really like the other Kate Morton’s book, and there was so much of this book that I liked, but she threw something into the story that I didn’t think was needed. It was a side story that really had no impact on the story, it wasn’t necessary.  I won’t say what it was, as it may not bother others. But it seemed to be added only to attract the attention of a certain social group who seems to be criticizing or praising everything these days as to whether or not a story, be it on TV, in theaters, in print, features members of their group. (No, not Scientologists...hehe.)

Not my favorite of hers, I think the unnecessary side story spoiled it for me. I have high hopes, though for her book The Secret Keeper, being released in October 2012.

Enjoy

No comments: